Monday, May 5, 2008

NOT CANCELED

When I first had the idea to organize our 20-year reunion, I thought Labor day weekend would be a good time to have it. I posted this date on CLASSMATES.COM. However, after talking to some classmates, I decided that September 19 & 20 - HOMECOMING WEEKEND - would be a much better time. So, I added the new event date on Classmates.com and deleted the old date. Classmates sent out a notification of the cancellation, but not the addition. As a result, a nasty rumor is spreading that our reunion has been canceled. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

WE ARE STILL ON FOR SEPTEMBER 19TH & 20TH.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
Sharri

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update, Sharri! Sounds like you've been hard at work planning a fun weekend. Wish Vic and I could attend but we leave that Sunday morning for a week at Disneyworld! I'm bummed for sure as we were planning on the Labor Day weekend which is also our anniversary this year! Have a great time and be sure to post pix on this lovely blog afterwards!

Glad to hear from you!

Jennifer (Renshaw) Holbert